Monday, May 5, 2008

Pace picking up / It was fun listening to Feigin today

Well, I'm past the mid-point of the first year and things are picking up. We move through material quickly and the expectations of what we are supposed to remember increase in terms of level of detail. All the while, my lectures are mostly empty now (few students go). Most students just watch the lectures on recorded video, which is not a bad idea, actually. I still go to lecture, mostly because I enjoy it. I can tell my memory is getting better with all this practice I'm getting remembering tons of important medical facts.

Today I attended a lecture by Dr. Ralph Feigin. He strongly promoted pediatrics and challenged us to excel in our education. He was very energetic as you would expect of someone with his reputation.

No comments: