Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back from a Holiday weekend

I always like to talk to my classmates after a Holiday weekend (like this past Memorial day 3 day weekend). Everyone is so rested and happy. Even our lecturers seem to have a little extra spring in their step. Soon we will be in exam study mode and year 1 will be over and then we will get a 1 month break. One thing that is clearly helping me is daily workouts. It's been tough working that into my schedule for really no valid reason, but I'm there and I love it. We have learned time and time again how working out helps cardiovascular health, and, most recently, that it has actually been proven to be equivalent to a natural antidepressant and an inducer of brain cell growth development! How about that for motivation to work out. I need every brain cell I can get with all the memorization we need to do.

No comments: